How it works?
TrueLoveJapan help tutorial
How to contact members ?
Let's cover some basic functions to start messaging other members
SHow your interest
Once you have opened a member's profile, select the stamp of your choice and click on the pink button. It will send that stamp's emotion to the receiver. Your receiver will even get your stamp by email.
A "Stamp" is exactly like sending a "LIKE".
Sending a LIKE
Once you both liked each other, you can start messaging.
You can send unlimited messages for free.
However, there is a rule to keep the experience for women safer and to prevent excessive messages from unwanted members.
Tips to increase likes
If you joined TrueLoveJapan community, it's because you wish to meet someone. But what if your profile actually attract nobody ?
Here are three ways to engage your first-time visitors:
1. Add a main photo (nobody will contact you without this photo)
2. Add at least 3 photos to your gallery (photos of you obviously)
3. Fill all your profile's question (Attract people with same values as yours)
4. Create a clear introduction about your ideal person
5. Send a LIKE to someone you wish to connect
5. Search for your potential connection
6. Send coins to someone you like
7. Show and ask opinion to your friends about your new connection
8. Send engaging messages (not easy but who wants to feel bored)
How effective is it ?
top engaging messages
First, top rule to become a good chatter is to be INTERESTED with your connection
1. Tell me about your weekend
2. Has anyone ever told you ____ ? (compliment)
3. Ask opinion about actuality
4. Tell me about you.
5. What project or hobby are you working on right now ?
6. Working on anything exciting lately ?
7. How was your day today ?
8. What was the high-point and low-point of your day so far ?
9. Is this a busy time for you ?
10. What are you doing this weekend…
11. What’s your favorite thing to do on weekends ?
12. What are your favorite restaurants ?
13. Do you like sport ?
14. What kind of drink do you prefer ?
15. Do you like to drink ?
16. Do you like shopping ?
17. Did you see that YouTube video? It was all over my social media today.
18. Do you like traveling ?
19. How come you are still single ?
20. I am interested to be friend with you, what about you ?
big no no
This is very simple, don't be too straight to the point. Asking for email contact or phone number at very first time is a big turn off, even scary.
Being the host in a conversation is truly amazing but keep space for your guest as well. Being a listener and the host at same time create a good balance in a conversation.